Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
*leave me alone I’m reading*
How has it been a year already?!
3. Tonya Harding reflects on the infamous 1994 Olympics, I, Tonya, and her life now in this seriously fascinating interview with The New York Times.
I. Am. Riveted.
4. Black Panther has set a Marvel record with advance tickets sales and I AM SO HERE FOR THIS MOVIE.
Apparently, not even Lupita Nyong’o AN ACTUAL STAR OF THIS MOVIE can get tickets. I could weep — thank you universe, for proving it is past time for this movie.
5. This is the best article I have ever read on the royal family and I cannot fathom why I haven’t realized Prince George is a style icon before this moment.
Long live knee-highs and brogues.
6. Obama gives a lesson on “dad dancing” and remember when we used to have a competent president? What a time to be alive.
— Netflix US (@netflix) January 10, 2018
All those dads that get out of the pocket? This is for you.
7. Are you still watching The Crown? I’ve rewatched the entire second season and I literally cannot get enough. Here, see photos of the cast of the successful Netflix series next to their real-life counterparts. How spot on are they?!
I know I talk about the royals too much, okay? Fight me.
How can I schedule my own lemur mobbing?