Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, fashion, and more.
1. Why Can’t We Be “Friends”?
More specifically, why can’t we be Rachel Green? These are her top 25 “Friends” fashion moments we’ll never forget.
2. A new meaning to “Downward Dog.”
Source: Chicago Tribune
3. “I’m good with whatever.”
This attitude may make you seem breezy, but here’s why it’s actually hurting you.
4. Is there such a thing as too much sugar?
Probably, but we don’t care. We’re skipping the actual barbecue and heading straight for the dessert with these sweet kabobs.
5. The most productive (and motivational) way to stare at your screen all day.
6. Ok, we’re ready for fall.
Source: Detox DIY
Thanks to these soup recipes via Refinery29. Served hot or chilled (for optimal sipping), these savory soups are perfect for a quick, healthy, and portable meal.
7. This woman discussing the Olympics is a reminder to ALWAYS believe in yourself.
“I will go and win it for my country!” (It’s also a reminder that English accents are amazing.)
What were your favorite articles this week? Let us know in the comments below!