Emily Rose Ink
Who We Are
Emily Rose Ink, a boutique wedding stationery and calligraphy studio based in the Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago, is hiring a part-time team member!
I am looking for the right person to make Emily Rose Ink a team venture: someone local who has part-time availability and who can complement my own skills and responsibilities. This person will act as an executive assistant, handling tasks related to project management, production, fulfillment, and organization. The ideal candidate would add a different perspective to my creative business, one that is logical, numbers-minded, and detail-oriented: the “type A” to my “type B” personality.
Tasks vary greatly week-to-week depending on season and deadlines; one week, you may focus exclusively on managing client projects, whereas another week, you may spend more time on fulfillment and production. As a team member, you will enjoy a creative and interactive work environment and will work on an exciting array of projects (wedding stationery, editorial photo shoots, industry events, etc). You will have the opportunity to utilize your organizational skills, resourcefulness, and foresight to help Emily Rose Ink accommodate a rapidly growing list of amazing clients!
As a member of the Emily Rose Ink team, you will be responsible for:
- Packaging, quality control, and fulfillment of online orders and custom orders
- Stationery production: assembling invitations, printing addresses on envelopes in studio
Project Management & Order Fulfillment —
- Managing timing and prompt shipping all online orders
- Managing client timelines and workflow
Client Management —
- Checking in weekly on client inquiries, lead tracking, and email management
- Producing and sending client quotes, invoices, and contracts
- Local to the Chicago area and available to work from my studio in East Humboldt Park
- Commitment of 10-15 hours per week; compensation paid at an hourly rate of $15/hour
- Preferably available on Mondays and 1-2 other days a week
- Available to begin work as soon as possible
The right person for this job is:
Extremely Organized —
- Enjoys organizing spaces and processes, and managing tasks, lists, and timelines
- Excellent at time management, promptness, and meeting deadlines
- Familiar with google apps (docs, sheets, forms, calendar)
- Quick to learn new programs or systems; excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent with apple computers and products
- Excellent eye for detail; perfectionist tendencies
- Enjoys doing somewhat repetitive tasks like gluing, cutting, sealing envelopes, etc
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis; we are looking to hire ASAP. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.