Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Valerie Sagun is contributing to the body positive movement by showing that yoga is for people of all sizes and we (along with her 150K+ Instagram followers) are here for it.
Check out the hashtag #ActuallySheCan for more inspiration!
2. Lucy Jayne Ford, a reporter for Bauer Media in London, gave Reese Witherspoon a copy of her 15,000-word college dissertation on Legally Blonde and WE FEEL EMOTIONAL.
Oprah Winfrey and Mindy Kaling were also present during this exchange and this is all that matters.
3. This is a hack to make Netflix easier to search during the rare moments where you don’t want to binge-watch Gossip Girl.
What I’m really trying to say is we’ll never have to leave the house again.
4. Thousands of students around the country participated in National Walkout Day to demand action against gun violence and these are some of the powerful signs they made.
Lawmakers weren't elected for their thoughts and prayers they were elected to pass laws. If they won't stand up to the #NRA they need to step aside. Change is coming! #NationalWalkoutDay pic.twitter.com/bG2soahVnX
— #DreamActNow (@votolatino) March 14, 2018
The walkout lasted 17 minutes – one for each of the Parkland shooting victims.
There’s nothing but open road and big adventure ahead.
6. Zooey Deschanel is starring as Belle in a live concert of Beauty and the Beast and now our (musical) dreams can FINALLY come true.
Hurry – tickets for this two-night Hollywood event go on sale today!
7. If you don’t know what to think of New York Fashion Week, it’s probably because Kalen Allen already said it for you.
*nodding heads in agreement*
There’s even an app that tells you the toxic ingredients in your cosmetics.