Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. CoverGirl featured its first ever model with vitiligo in the #IAmWhatIMakeUp campaign and it’s the best video you’ll see today.
Did you know vitiligo is a condition where there’s a loss of pigmentation in the skin which then causes white patches? Representation matters.
2. Chrissy Metz, who plays Kate Pearson on This is Us, has landed a new role that has nothing to do with her size in The Impossible and WE’RE SO EXCITED TO WATCH IT.
“This is not a movie about weight; this is not about being a plus-size woman. It’s about this beautiful, miraculous story, and that’s exciting.” – Metz.
OKAY, BRB GOOGLING THE ENTIRE MOVIE PLOT WITH NO SHAME.
3. Here are 25 of the best books to read this year (so really just the perfect excuse to stay in on a Friday night – you’re welcome).
*grabs book, lights candle, and never texts back again*
4. Dunkin’ Donuts is selling Girl Scout cookie-flavored coffee because how else can we feel like children while still acting like adults?!
Thin mints are life – and now they’re apparently coffee too.
5. This is how you travel the world without going broke because your travel bucket list is waiting and SO IS YOUR NEXT VACATION.
We can already feel the sun on our skin and the drink in our hands – PURE. BLISS.
6. These are the sites to stream the 2018 Oscar-nominated movies because it’s not like we were planning to leave our couch this weekend anyway.
Sorry I can’t hang out, I’m in the middle of watching Beauty and the Beast for the 5th time in a row.
7. John Mayer wrote a song about Lush bath bombs and I (along with the rest of Twitter) are too emotionally attached to wonder why.
john mayer really made a song about his bath bomb and it’s better than any song i could probably ever write pic.twitter.com/0WrDmquXJs
— ash (@lancestucker) February 23, 2018
Well of course knowing the bath bomb John Mayer uses is pretty much the same thing as knowing him personally.