Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Bailey Davis, a former NFL Cheerleader for the New Orleans Saints, has filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on the basis of gender discrimination after being fired for posting a “sexy” Instagram photo.
They told us, “We have these rules in place to protect you from ‘the predators,’” which is how they describe the players.
2. An active shooter was reported at YouTube’s San Bruno, CA headquarters on April 3 and this is what we know about it.
The female shooter sent four people to the hospital before turning the weapon on herself.
3. These are the podcasts that will make being an adult easier because sometimes it’s hard to wake up before 8am and thrive.
Mom, if you’re reading this – I’M TRYING.
4. Fitbit is coming out with a female health tracking feature designed to help users learn more about their menstrual cycles (and bodies) because KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND WOMEN ARE POWERFUL.
In a recent Fitbit survey, 70% of those surveyed couldn’t identify the average length of a menstrual cycle.
5. Here are the cheapest days to travel by air because GOOD FLIGHT DEALS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE, OKAY.
No, Friday the 13th isn’t one of them.
It’s not you, it’s your zodiac sign (literally).
7. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan announced their split and we (along with the rest of Twitter) WILL NEVER RECOVER.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are breaking up. Please respect my privacy during this difficult time.
— Sarah Cooper (@sarahcpr) April 3, 2018
Relationships might let us down, but watching Step Up while ordering pizza never will.
8. Permission to Splurge: Madewell is 30% off this weekend and everyone deserves a new wardrobe, mmmmkay
I need their new wrap top in basically every color.
9. Harling Davis, a Fashion Editor at Man Repeller, tested different Manuka honey benefits and these results are pretty much the beauty answers we DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WE WERE LOOKING FOR.
Did you know Manuka honey has healing properties because of the high concentrations of methylglyoxal (MGO) that give it antibiotic and antibacterial activity?