Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
I haven’t seen this much #girlpower in one kickass action movie since… ever. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.
2. Blake Lively interviewed Gigi Hadid for her new Harper’s Bazaar cover story and my eyes can’t take the beauty but my ears are HERE for the wisdom.
Both women are SO much more than pretty faces, and I want everyone in the world to read this interview so they can finally realize that for themselves too okay bye.
3. The new season of New Girl premiered, and there’s an amazing hidden meaning behind the name CeCe and Schmidt chose for their daughter…
Not about that spoiler life so I won’t say here what the name is. But be prepared — it’s gonna make you go “Awwwwww!”
Let’s all stop saying that we make 80 cents to a white man’s dollar, y’all — because that’s ONLY true for white women (many Women of Color make even less).
5. The ladies of SNL made us feel a lot better about the fact that our athleisure is worn for 90% leisure and only about 10% ath.
“Women can do anything they want… and I want to do NOTHING.”
6. JVN stalked through the IG feeds of his Fab Five besties and no one can describe our favorite boys quite like Jonathan can.
There is a chance that I DMed Antoni asking him to hang out… but apparently JVN loves Antoni EVEN MORE THAN I DO.
7. Shopbop is having a MASSIVE SPRING SALE and I DON’T WANT YOU TO PANIC BUT I DO WANT YOU TO DROP WHAT YOU’RE DOING IMMEDIATELY.
You. Are. Welcome.