Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, design, and more.
1. The #CoffeeinaCone trend is taking over Instagram.
We can totally get on board with this new “cup” of Joe.
2. West Elm is launching a chain of boutique hotels.
Source: The New Yorker
Custom-designed West Elm furniture, marine blue bathroom tile, marble coffee tables, and 280-thread count cotton sheets. Need we say more?
3. These GIFs show the 5-step skincare routine everyone should be following.
Here’s exactly what you should be doing—and in what order.
4. Will & Grace fans, your prayers to the Cher doll have been answered.
People.com recently broke the news: They’re baaaaack. Stay tuned for more details.
5. Snapchat is launching $130 video sunglasses.
So you can REALLY see what it’s like to walk (10 seconds) in someone else’s shoes. They’re called “Spectacles” and are expected to hit the market in limited qualities later this fall.
6. Leanin.org and McKinsey & Co. conducted the most comprehensive annual review of women in corporate America.
The results kind of shocked us.
7. And speaking of women in business, we can’t wait for this new book.
“In the Company of Women,” out Oct. 4, focuses on underrepresented women in business. New York Times bestselling author Emma Straub had the following to say about it: “I want to rip out every page of this glorious book and hang them on my wall so that I can be surrounded by these incredible women all day long.”
8. James Corden becomes the 6th Backstreet Boy.
And it’s amazing. Our bigger question is whether he’ll join the band for their “Larger Than Life” residency in Las Vegas.
9. Flashback Friday to these dogs photo bombing their humans.