Have You Experienced This Late-20s Social Change?
And 7 other awesome things on the internet this week
Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, design, and more.
1. The telltale signs of late-20s social menopause
Sweating in a bar and the inability to hear at trendy restaurant are just two of the symptoms, according to Man Repeller.
2. Next shopping stop: the most Instagrammable store in Austin.
Do you think they’ll notice if we move into one of the dressing rooms?
3. ‘Orange is the new snack’ with this pumpkin spice donut recipe.
We feel an October brunch coming on, complete with these treats, Hocus Pocus, and hot apple cider (preferably spiked).
4. A new meaning to ‘booking it’ with this guest room getaway
We can’t think of a better place to hole up with a book for the weekend.
5. There’s a museum of broken relationships in L.A.
Its contents are heartwarming, hilarious, and sad.
6. How five bosses handle their email
Read this article so you can tackle your inbox ‘like a boss.’
7. This month, Netflix is bringing us 31 TV and movie treats better than Halloween
"Dazed and Confused," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Titanic," "Breakfast at Tiffany’s".....the list KEEPS GETTING BETTER. (P.S. if you don’t hear from me for a while, you’ll know why).
8. 10 easy tips that make a living room refresh seem totally attainable.
And best of all: affordable.