Budget Find: Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $30
Love is in the air as Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. It’s that time of year when you go the extra mile to show that special someone that you care. Unfortunately, many of us find our wallets a little light after the holiday season and if we’re being honest, this is one of those tricky occasions to shop for. Worry not. We found five great last-minute gifts for your better half that you can easily pick up during your lunch hour without hurting your wallet.
FOR THE LADIES:
1. After a long day, there is nothing better then unwinding with a hot cup of tea. Especially when that tea happens to be Love Potion #7 (which is infused with chocolate and strawberries—yum!) and served in this lovely West Elm heart mug.
2. Give her your heart, along with some sparkle with these heart shaped studs from Anthropologie.
4. Hoping to spend some alone time this Valentine’s Day? Visit your local lingerie boutique and pick up something sweet (we love this pretty pink pair from Journelle) and pair them with a scented candle. Instant mood setter!
5. Girls love flowers. So if all else fails, pick up a beautiful bouquet on your way home from work. Our suggestion? Ditch red roses in favor of something unexpected and fill your bouquet with peonies, tulips, or ranunculus. Our pretty picks were inspired by DesignLoveFest’s “no fail” flower guide—check it out for more floral options!
FOR THE GUYS:
1. Give the gift of style this Valentine’s Day with a bright, seersucker tie from The Tie Bar. Pink not his color? Visit Nordstrom or The Tie Bar’s website to search through their wide variety of styles and colors, all for only $15!
2. Is your man friend musically inclined? Treat him to a 3-month subscription to Spotify Premium. Upgrade his listening experience by eliminating ads and allowing him to take Spotify with him, without breaking your bank.
3. We love these manly West Elm beer mugs. Paired with a 6-pack of his favorite beer, this gift is sure to please the beer lover in your life.
4. There are some things in life that are worth a little extra cash. And Calvin Klein boxer briefs are one of them. This luxurious gift is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for that special guy, while also being a gift to yourself. Because everything looks better in Calvin.
5. Last, but certainly not least, give him the man version of flowers by picking up a bottle of his favorite liquor. What guy wouldn’t appreciate that? Our Valentine’s Day pick—Bulleit Bourbon. We love it for its smooth taste, and cool look.