Nate Berkus for Target's Fall Collection Is Your Budget Friendly Dream
And 6 other awesome things on the internet this week
Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, fashion, design, and more.
1. We want EVERY item in Nate Berkus' fall Target collection.
Source: Nate Berkus
2. Happy Birthday, Amy Poehler!
In honor of one of our favorite women on television, #flashbackfriday to eight life lessons we’ve learned from her character Leslie Knope.
3. We'll be spending this weekend at the movies with Bridget.
It feels like Bridget Jones' Baby is being released WAY past its due date (Get it? Knudge, knudge). And now that it's FINALLY showing on the big screen, reviews are streaming in. See you in the popcorn line?
4. Ellen DeGeneres takes First Lady Michelle Obama shopping at CVS.
"CVS stands for 'Cotton,' 'Vaseline,' and 'Stuff.'" Lots of LOLs over here.
5. Yeah, we were never this stylish in college.
Students share what the first day of college looks like across the nation.
6. You can sit with us.
This incredible app created by a female entrepreneur means no one will ever have to sit alone at the lunch table again.
7. As if we didn’t love Christian Siriano enough already...
Source: 2016 Getty Images via Glamour
...He made #NYFW headlines for having 5 plus-size models walk in his show. Yes, that’s still a measly amount, but we really hope it sparks other labels to make a change.