Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Please don’t tell me that all good things must come to an end when The Spice Girls are having a reunion tour and my childhood memories are THRIVING.
YES SPICE GIRLS, A REUNION IS WHAT WE WANT, WHAT WE REALLY REALLY WANT.
2. The viral “selfie kid” who looked awkwardly confused during Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl performance is all of us and these tweets do not disappoint.
— ian (@GALDYTRON) February 5, 2018
Selfie kid is living his best life and we couldn’t be more proud.
3. GET READY – The Olympics start today and these are 7 of the U.S. female athletes we’re cheering for.
Can we please just take a moment to appreciate how powerful and talented they are?
All is well in the world.
5. This holographic pink peel-off mask reminds me of unicorns and I feel strangely emotional (please send help – or just the face mask).
6. Have you seen the new trailer for Thoroughbreds yet? Because it makes me question everything (translation: I LOVE IT).
Dark films with female leads are definitely what my cinematic dreams are made of.
7. Amazon Prime now offers 2-hour delivery from Whole Foods because it’s 2018 and miracles are meant to happen.
*never leaves house again*