Sales Representative for Trunk Club
Who We Are
Trunk Club is the fastest growing apparel company in the country. Trunk Club was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory on hand, a Sales Representative (Stylist) on our team selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. The client keeps what they love and sends the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and has grown to over 300 employees since starting out in December 2009. We are backed by awesome investors, including US Venture Partners, Greycroft Partners, Anthos Capital, and Apex Ventures.
Who Trunk Club is looking for:
- a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- an entrepreneur who’s hungry to build a book of clients
- a tech-savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- a creative who’s also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
What you’ll be accountable for:
- focusing on meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- generating a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities
- establishing a strong client base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- crushing your targets and setting a new standard for initiative and efficiency among your peers
- building a great company that disrupts the traditional retail model and drives brand awareness
- Sales experience, preferably in a client-building business (think proactive, not reactive selling!)
- Proven ability in new business development and client relationship management (you know how to self-source and you love to network)
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail (your client book is going to get big and you’re going to be busy so you need to know how to manage your time and balance your day)
- An appreciation for apparel, a good sense of style, and the ability to carry oneself well (this is definitely not the place for peacocks, but we love a little flare!)
Please mention "Everygirl" in the Referral field.