If you’ve seen Wedding Crashers and you’re anything like us, you can relate to the following exchange…
Jeremy Grey: What do you like better, Christmas or Wedding Season?
[Jeremy raises his hand] John Beckwith: Mr. Grey?
Jeremy Grey: Yes. Um. The answer would be, um, Wedding Season?
[shimmy-shakes] John Beckwith: Bingo!
And as promised, it’s cooooming! Let’s review, shall we?
Wedding Week on The Everygirl will bring you:
- the how-to on hosting a budget-friendly backyard bridal shower by Ms. Sarah Tucker and friends (remember our No-Fuss Dinner Party guide? same gals. in other words, awesomesauce.)
- wedding tabletop decor three ways by talented stylists Anne Book, Cassandra LaValle, and Camille Styles (check out their respective inspiration boards here, here, and here)
- career profile on Style Me Pretty founder Abby Larson. She only began what has grown to be one of the world’s largest wedding blog. No big deal. [averts eyes and pulls out iPhone prepped for diligent note-taking]
- career profile on Chicago-based boutique pastry caterer Celeste Dolan (whose sugary confections you’ll see repeatedly throughout the week)
- career profiles on two uber wedding planners extraordinaire: Lisa Vorce (the bigger the better for this talented lady) and Mindy Weiss (celebrity wedding guru—Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, and Ellen DeGeneres are just three of her A-list clients)
- a sparkling soiree to kick it all off at the BHLDN boutique here in Chicago
- and one ginormous wedding fashion shoot with very budget-friendly caps on price-points (we wouldn’t have it any other way)
In other words, there is going to be so much flippin’ eye candy your eyeballs might explode. But we hope that doesn’t happen. Wouldn’t want you missing a feature.
So, in true girls helping girls fashion, we’d be tickled if you’d help spread the word! We made these darling little buttons that you can grab and put up on your site or blog if you’d feel so inclined. Or share on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #weddingweek (our version of shark week, but prettier and with less death). Or better yet—pop them onto Pinterest. We know everyone and their uncle has a Pinterest account. And be sure to come back Monday!
#WeddingWeek: full steam ahead!
Just save and upload the photo to to your blog’s sidebar and add the hyperlink to The Everygirl! If you want a button and don’t see the appropriate size, let us know and we’ll try and add it ASAP!