Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Everyone is dating now and I’m thrilled because summer love is the best but also devastated because I really wanted to date Nick Jonas
Nick and Priyanka, John and Nikki (again?!), Pete and Ariana. Just waiting for Jalena to come back around and then I can truly be happy.
2. It’s National Donut Day (I’ll wait for you to get back from your nearest donut shop) and Papa John’s — yep, the pizza place — is now making DONUTS.
PLEASE do yourself a favor and get all the donuts you possibly can from all of the places. Send me some, yeah??
3. Wondering just which colognes Bachelorette bae Jean Blanc brought with him to the mansion? Wonder no more!!!!!
He really did the damn thing and brought 50 COLOGNES with him!!!! If Becca marries him, I’m going to have to seriously reconsider my signature scent…
4. OKAY do you remember Real Housewives (Beverly Hills) star Kyle Richards and her series “American Woman” and how we *knew* it was going to tear her family apart??? Looks like we were right.
But most importantly, it stars Alicia Silverstone, and there’s no way Cher could star in something bad, right? As if!
5. Nike came out with these designer pool slides for summer featuring an obviously missing necessity from pool shoes … a “fanny pack”
Obviously need a place to keep the nose clip and nail polish for pedi touch-ups, obvi.
And it’s National Gun Violence Awareness Day. One step at a time, America.
I was once sent a Venmo request for 38 cents for my part of a shared jar of salsa
— Ashley Dobson (@ashleyddobson) May 29, 2018
Just getting my fair share, right?!