Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
2. “All the Other Harvey Weinsteins” — Molly Ringwald opens up about the pervasive nature of sexual harassment in Hollywood and outside of it.
3. Watch this Stranger Things cast member recap the entire first season in seven minutes. Eggos are involved, because obviously.
Is it October 31st yet.
4. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are … engaged? Wait, what?? Isn’t Sophie only like 21?? Isn’t Joe Jonas still Joe Jonas?? What is occurring here.
joe jonas is engaged. wow I just think it's funny how he made eye contact w me during hello beautiful at their concert in 2008 but it's fine
— emo morgan (@morganhoodiemob) October 15, 2017
If one more person refers to Joe Frickin’ Jonas as King in the North I will LOSE IT.
5. How to embrace rest, self-care, and solitude in a culture of busy (are you reading this while checking your email, watching Netflix, finishing eight things for work, and Skyping your parents? YOU NEED THIS).
6. ABC tries to answer the question we’ve all been asking (namely, who the f*ck is Arie??) with a new Bachelor promo that… answers no questions.
Is ABC falling apart before our very eyes? Important.
I guess they forget they make each other stronger and that ain’t never gonna change.