Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, design, and more.
1. There’s actually a method to picking the fastest line at the supermarket.
Who knew? We’re trying these tips at Trader Joe’s this weekend. We will report back.
2. Future wedding plans: Replace bouquets with rescue puppies.
Yep, this bride became our favorite when she had her bridesmaids hold rescue puppies instead of bouquets.
3. Have we taken the whole Pumpkin Spice thing too far?
Maybe, but we don’t care. This article hysterically documents how to make your entire apartment pumpkin spice-inspired (e.g. fill a waterbed with 200 gallons of pumpkin spice lattes).
4. Meet the Instagrammer who is inspiring us to beautify our brunch with daily recipes.
Getting up in the morning will be easier when you have these pretty pastels to look forward to.
5. NEWSFLASH: You can create your own ‘Stranger Things’ graphic.
Things just got a whole lot STRANGER. We whipped this graphic up in the office today using this website, and now we’re ready to re-watch the entire first season.
6. Seltzer lovers, rejoice: You can now design your own LaCroix can.
Fresh off the shelf: The Everygirl LaCroix can, from the same company that brought you the “Stranger Things” generator above. What will they think of next?
7. Step 1 to decluttering your space: Purchase with purpose.
And 5 other tips to simplify your living à la Scandinavians.