Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Notoriously hard-to-get cult beauty fave The Ordinary is now available at Sephora AND GOD BLESS US ALL
Super cheap, super high-quality product that works AND is now easy to get? I guess 2017 ain’t all bad.
The Leo was spot on, just sayin’.
3. The Mamma Mia Here We Go Again trailer is out and you know what, actually, I’m here for this sequel. MY MY HOW CAN I RESIST YOU… too easy?
As long as Meryl Streep’s character isn’t dead because um, no.
4. The Prince Harry and Meghan Markle engagement pictures ARE EVERYTHING and make this sh*t show of a year feel a little bit better.
Is it time for the Royal Wedding yet?
5. These are the most absurd pop culture scandals of 2017 and Best Picture fuckup, I’m looking at you.
Also, remember the Pepsi commercial?? THAT WAS THIS YEAR. Feel old yet.
6. The most definitive Star Wars The Last Jedi review I have read… just kidding, but it did make me laugh, you’re welcome.
“Something I really liked about this movie was all of the men were cowards and showboats and all of the women were stately heroes and everybody else was an animal or ball.” WORD.
7. Kristen Bell once again proves she’s THE BEST by posting adorable photos of her pregnancy for her daughter’s birthday.
Three years ago today. 47lbs heavier. Getting through painful contractions with backrubs and breathing. Occasionally swinging from the IV pole to try and feel sexy and open up my hips. After 36 hours of labor I met a girl i love more than all the molecules in all the world. Happy birthday, Delta. Love, mom #meshpanties
Love you, Kristen.