Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Female stars came together at the Cannes Film Festival to protest against gender equality so this is pretty much the empowering piece of content we needed to see today.
The 82 stars who participated in this protest symbolized the number of women who have been featured in this film festival over the last 71 years.
2. Women make up the majority of this year’s commencement speakers for the first time in two decades and man, IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A WOMAN.
The women who are speaking this year account for almost 60% 0f the speakers at the 25 schools that have the largest endowments in the nation.
3. Universal Standard, a clothing brand dedicated to inclusivity, has broadened their size spectrum from 6-32 because we all come in different forms and deserve the same kind of shopping experience.
If this doesn’t already make you feel everything, the website also lets you see what each garment could look like on your body type by featuring models in every size of their spectrum so BRB CHEERING FOR ALL THE CHANGE IN THE WORLD.
4. In case you didn’t realize (because maybe you somehow avoided all human and social contact for the past year), but the Royal Wedding is tomorrow and these are the details you didn’t know you needed in your life.
All the answers to our questions yet zero explanation for why WE ARE SO HAPPILY OBSESSED WITH MEGHAN. Plus, click here for our Royal Wedding Drinking Game.
5. Please watch this video if you’ve ever been personally victimized by the Yanny vs. Laurel debate because it breaks down an explanation for us and may or may not ruin our lives even more.
6. Here are the best upcoming books of 2018 so don’t ask me to hang out because I’M JUST OVER HERE BECOMING EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.
Thank you for your understanding.
GOOD NEWS – you can’t actually blame yourself for what your zodiac sign told you to do.