Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. “Friendship at first sight” is a thing
*Forwards article to BFF*
2. The 10 best places in the US to travel to in 2017, according to Lonely Planet
No. 1 surprised us (in a good way).
3. A Keurig machine for wine actually exists
We were convinced we needed it before even reading the article.
4. Remember that time we didn’t get hangovers?
Yeah, things have changed.
5. See what the stars of Love Actually are up to now
We’re especially curious what Natalie and her adorable English accent are doing.
6. 7 women-only resources for growing your career
Ever heard of “Vina”?
7. The art of building the ultimate blanket fort
Because…remember that scene in The Holiday? We’ve been wanting to re-create it ever since.
8. Pantone announced its color of the year
Can I get a “kale yeah”?
9. Popular advice that’s impossible to follow
YOLO, follow your dreams….the list goes on.