Hard to believe, but holiday party invitations are already appearing in our inbox (and mailbox!). So whether you’re planning a soirée of your own this year or attending one (or a few!) as a guest, tell us, do you need a few ideas for festive food and drink to make or bring along? We thought so!
We scoured the web for 10 festive (and easy) appetizer and spirit ideas, so you can spend less time on Pinterest and more time party prepping and gift shopping. Cocktail meatballs that are a sure wow, warm cheesy dips that will delight, and fruity beverages that will get everyone in the holiday spirit—be sure to try at least one of the below snacks and sips!
1. These herbed turkey meatballs with cranberry barbecue sauce are one of our all-time favorite holiday party hors d’oeuvres. Trust us, your guests will be obsessed.
2. Chocolate covered potato chips. Sweet meets salty meets easy. As if an explanation was needed.
3. Nothing screams festive and fun more than these cranberry Jello shots.
4. Because who doesn’t love a warm, gooey cheese dip? Honey fig dip with blue cheese and pitas.
5. Cranberry pistachio baked brie. The perfect holiday appetizer has just six ingredients, only takes 20 minutes to make, and serves up a colorful dose of holiday cheer.
6. An old fashioned cocktail is our winter staple up north—this version has a holiday twist.
7. Sure to impress your guests: pomegranate vanilla sangria.
8. This pomegranate mojito is fresh and bright, perfect for keeping the mood light.
9. Naughty and nice: We’ll enjoy our fruit this season in drinks like this spiced pear and bourbon cocktail.
10. This mulled wine concoction is sure to warm up your guests on a cold winter night!