How many times have you heard “breakfast is the most important meal of the day” (whether that’s completely true or not) in your life? A lot — I know. (Insert eye roll here.) But as a professional woman busy killing it at your career (yes, you!) sometimes breakfast can be the last thing on your mind. Maybe you think there’s just not enough time for it before work or maybe the eggs you eat the same way everyday are getting old. I get it.
"This razor gave me the silkiest, smoothest shave I've ever had! I never get any cuts or scrapes, even on those hard-to-shave places."
Today, we’re sharing 11 quick weekday breakfast ideas to make the most important meal of the day exciting again. You won’t have to skip breakfast this week even when you’re low on time. Try one of the meal prep options or delicious, freezer-friendly recipes this Sunday night!
1. Egg White Scramble & Sweet Potato Hash
2. Cheddar Bacon Baked Egg Cups
3. Green Goddess Omelet
4. Freezer Breakfast Burritos
5. Breakfast Protein Box
6. Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
7. Microwave Egg and Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich
8. Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos
9. Mango Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
10. Microwave Egg Caprese Cups
11. 5-Minute Super Berry Smoothie Bowl
What are your favorite weekday breakfast go-tos? Let us know in the comments!