Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
“I’ll be happy when…” and 6 others.
2. The psychology of why we call our moms.
Proof we’re not crazy.
3. Thirty-seven percent of engagements occur between November and February.
So this ad from James Allen seems pretty timely.
4. London’s prettiest brunch spots.
Pancakes and pink tables for the win.
5. Leslie Knope speaks…
…with a letter to America.
6. The best gold and marble entertaining accessories
Bonus: they’re ALL under $30
7. 30 things we hate hearing at the office.
Source: Louis Cannell for Refinery29
Are you guilty of these?
8. BRB. Moving to Nashville.
This live/work space in the music city sets so many goals.
9. Otters holding hands…
10. A Thanksgiving dessert that isn’t pie? Check!
Baked pears topped with cinnamon and Halo Top vanilla bean ice cream. See a similarly delicious recipe here.