The Everygirl’s gift guide is curated by our editorial team with some items hand-picked by editors from our sponsors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. As always, we only choose items we genuinely love, use, have purchased ourselves, or recommend.
- the minimalistthe minimalist
- the homebodythe homebody
- the travelerthe traveler
- the wellness expertthe wellness expert
- the beauty expertthe beauty expert
- the classic femmethe classic femme
- the future ceothe future ceo
- person who has it allperson who has it all
- the guysthe guys
- our momsour moms
- our dadsour dads
- editor-approved splurgeseditor-approved splurges
- personalized giftspersonalized gifts
- cozy chiccozy chic
- bipoc-owned businessesbipoc-owned businesses
- gen z approved giftsgen z approved gifts
- sexy giftssexy gifts
- person you don't knowperson you don't know
- stocking stuffersstocking stuffers
In this world, there are two universal truths: one is that Jennifer Anniston simply doesn’t age, and the other is that some way, somehow, Rachel Green’s Friends outfits remain in style as time goes on. That’s why we’ve replicated every iconic Thanksgiving outfit Rachel ever wore, from her football look to what she cooked her infamous trifle in.
Here’s the truth: while the holidays are undoubtedly the most wonderful time of the year, they can also feel stressful, lonely, and yes, even make you cry. If all you want for Christmas is an uninterrupted nap, here are seven ways to avoid getting emotionally drained this season.
The holidays are quickly approaching, and the chilly months of November through January are notoriously harsh on more than just our skin — they take a hard blow to our wallets as well. Take a look at these 10 ways you can save money during the holidays, without missing out on any of the merry fun.
Not everyone can whip up a multi-course Thanksgiving dinner like they’re Ina Garten, and that’s totally OK. But if you’re still hoping to contribute to a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving table, you’ll love these 15 easy (but still delicious) recipes.
If you see an icon next to a product, that means it is a business owned by, a product produced by, or a brand that has an initiative associated with these core values.