Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
Death to wedgies.
2. This roundup of everyday heroes and and first responders who saved the during Hurricane Harvey will make you tear up, GOD BLESS THESE BEAUTIFUL SOULS.
Y'all, my mom is just boating around Houston picking people up like it ain't no thang. This woman right here is my hero. pic.twitter.com/FDUqUj8c5a
— Abby Fogarty (@Rock_Hard_Abbbs) August 27, 2017
3. Superbad is 10 years old this year (I know, I feel ancient). Here’s what it was like to make the cult film that holds up remarkably well.
Tough to remember a time without our beloved “DTF” moniker.
4. LA is doing away with Columbus Day and let’s all follow their lead because guys, I hate to break it to you, Columbus was a real POS.
How is Columbus Day still even a thing?
5. The iPhone 8 is officially launching September 12th. How soon before we just have iOS downloaded into our brains do you think?
I want to be one of those people who ~doesn’t care~ about the new iPhone, but it’s shiny and I’m weak.
6. Four 🔥🔥🔥 TV writers pitch their wildest idea for a new series because it’s the era of peak TV and the phrase “there’s nothing to watch” hasn’t been uttered since 2015.
I am low-key dying to watch Rachel’s Boobs Explain Grammar.
7. A ranking of the best sex scenes on Game of Thrones because you need some more *Jon Snow butt* in your life.
I mean, it’s like the peach emoji come to life, y’all.