The Everygirl is looking for additional freelance writers to join our team! We’re committed to championing diverse voices of all kinds, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have a perspective from which you think our audience would benefit.
If you are interested, please follow the directions below. We can’t wait to read your applications!
We’re looking for writers to contribute in the following categories:
- Finance (must have a background and/or degree in finance or a related field)
- LGBTQIA (dating, opinion pieces, cultural issues, etc.)
- Beauty (trends, makeup for a variety of skin types, hair care, personal essays, etc.)
- Living & Home Decor (organizational tips, design, trends, etc.)
- Meal Planning (Trader Joe’s stories and grocery lists, Whole Foods hacks, meal prep, etc.)
- Career (practical advice pieces; we are not currently accepting profile submissions)
- Politics (we are non-partisan and are committed to covering issues, especially the upcoming election, without bias)
- Opinion (400-1000 words with sources cited)
At this time, we’re not accepting pitches for Fashion, Wellness, or Travel.
The Everygirl inspires women toward leading a well-rounded, financially sound, and stylish life.
Please send applications to [email protected] with the subject and topic you are interested in covering. For example, “Contributing Writer – FINANCE”.
Include a bit about yourself and any writing experience you may have, as well as 3-5 pitches for each category about which you’d like to write. A pitch includes a headline and 1-3 sentences detailing what the article will be about.
The email should have no attachments. Only links.