Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, design, and more.
1. Toast to #Rio2016 with Brazil’s national cocktail.
What better way to celebrate opening ceremonies than with a caipirinha?
2. Ever wonder what happens when dogs brunch?
“I bark right back. It’s like, ‘You want to play this game?’ I invented this game.”
3. You should probably know how to make these dishes.
According to Refinery29, if you’re in your 20s you should have these under your belt.
4. Decor score.
*Opens browser. Adds everything to online shopping cart.*
5. Yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.
But that’s not stopping us from eating all the cookies we can today. (WARNING: You’ll go to great lengths to get a cookie after seeing these mouth-watering recipes.)
Especially when they’re in Paris.
7. “Relationships around the country are being tested by cargo shorts.”
There were so many good things from the ‘90s. Cargo shorts were not one of them.
8. Now you can hit up all the restaurants from “Sex and the City.”
Source: Soho Grand Bar & Lounge
…with this comprehensive Sex and the City dining guide (complete with a map!).