Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
2. NASA is hiring a “Planetary Protection Officer” to keep the world safe from aliens and this job pays six figures what is going on.
It’s like a Douglas Adams novel up in here.
3. This animated short about a crush is THE SWEETEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN MY HEART IS SQUEEING WITH DELIGHT.
👏 👏 👏 to more LGBT representation.
4. “Things Men Have Said While Auditioning for Me” and for f*cks sake, can everyone stop being surprised that women can do their jobs.
“One person’s experience with the pill doesn’t define another experience, but also doesn’t invalidate it. I think talking about our individual experiences using the pill, which are all equally valid, is the first step in breaking societal myths about the pill.” PREACH GURL.
6. Does Bryan from The Bachelorette (ahem, and that other reality dating show) have fake cheeks? An important investigation.
Why, Rachel? Whyyyyyyyyy.
7. There is a real thing called a Ta Ta Towel and THANK GOD FOR THIS BOOB HAMMOCK THERE’S STILL HOPE FOR US ALL.
*adds to cart*