C&R — Account Supervisor
YOUR ROLE: Account Supervisors are key agency managers, who play a high profile and important role. They are responsible for effectively balancing 7-8 accounts, securing A-list media results, while coaching junior team members and reporting to upper management.
Major responsibilities include developing strategy and creative campaign suggestions, pitching, and securing results for all clients, connecting with key client contacts, mentoring junior team members, and participating in new business development. Account Supervisors must demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, and maintain close relationships with A-list media.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of PR agency experience or corporate PR
experience. Management of junior staff preferred.
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven track record in securing top media results
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a team
- A thorough knowledge of the industry
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions
- Drive and secure A-list media results; be results-oriented
- Establish and maintain strong media relationships with top-tier media and
editorial decision makers; uncover new contacts and share top-tier media leads
with the agency
- Become a valued expert, knowledgeable about the industry you are pitching
- Develop trend pitches and creative angles for clients
- Run media tours and press trips
- Develop a lasting relationship with key client decision makers in addition to daily
- Operate as industry experts — maintain strong industry and competitive
- Provide long-term client retention and satisfaction by ensuring that client needs and expectations are achieved
- Book and lead client media tours and press trips
- Attend and lead client meetings and presentations
- Serve as the day-to-day contact/point person
- Write and edit press releases, pitch letters, press kit documents, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing meeting and conference call agendas
- Create annual PR plans and timelines, in advance of expiration
- Contribute creative campaign suggestions
- Meet with account team regularly to review account priorities and challenges
- Participate in new business presentations
- Assist senior staff with training and development; lead certain sessions
- Manage core staff, conduct performance evaluations alongside exec team
- Hold team members accountable for results and performance
- Coach, encourage and motivate core team members
- Ensure monthly status updates are completed and shared with clients on time
- Help develop and present annual media exposure summaries and ROI
HOW TO APPLY: Email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeannie Balsam Interiors — Design Intern
YOUR ROLE: Jeannie Balsam Interiors is looking to add a rockstar Design Intern to their growing design team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist in day-to-day functions of the design studio (i.e. organizing, filing, receiving mail, phone reception, greeting clients, etc.)
- Maintain resource library by sorting and folding all fabrics, organizing finish samples, cataloging all magazines and more.
- Make bi-weekly sample return trips to the Merchandise Mart.
- Currently enrolled in an Interior Design program or working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related field. Graduates may still be considered.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and takes initiative while anticipating future needs of the studio.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in CAD, Google Sketch-Up, or the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work from the Chicagoland area.
- Positive attitude!
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Local Vault — Production Coordinator
YOUR ROLE: Based in Greenwich, CT, The Local Vault is an online home décor marketplace to buy and sell luxury pre-owned home décor. We are an e-commerce business that provides a beautiful platform for current owners to sell the furniture they no longer want but cannot bear to give away! We are full service and take care of everything from listing the pieces to coordinating the delivery.
The Local Vault is currently seeking a Production Coordinator to join our growing team! The Production Coordinator will work closely with our team to help manage the production of all products to our site. This includes managing photoshoots, editing photos, writing copy and heading up the production process of publishing pieces to the site. Take a look at our site at www.thelocalvault.com.
Manage the flow of items being listed on The Local Vault, from start to finish. This includes scheduling, tracking, and managing all TLV items from preview to listing.
Managing the TLV production schedule and scheduling photo shoots.
Attend photo shoots and capture product imagery of sale catalog.
Manage photo & copy editors to ensure sales are posted within TLV time frame
Continually work to service each client and be familiar with their items to ensure that we are always providing our seller with an exceptional service
Capture client feedback and work to continually improve our processes and operational efficiency
Assist in documenting processes and procedures for future training
Manage Social Media Accounts at TLV
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Interest in photography preferred
High energy and exceptional attention to detail
Self-starter with a positive “get it done” attitude
Strong team player with a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to deliver outstanding results
Comfortable speaking with clients
A passion for home décor
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
Ideally have at least 1 year in an operations role with a web-based, retail company
- The ability to work from Greenwich, CT
HOW TO APPLY: Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.