There’s something truly special and intimate about spending a date night in with your significant other. Between the actual process of cooking together, setting the table (or getting blankets on the couch ready for dinner and Netflix), and digging into your meal, spending a date night at home could be your new favorite way to date, especially during those cold winter months.
SPONSORED BY / GROUPON
read this if you're in your saving era this summer
If you’re thinking about skipping out on the nights out and opting for a relaxing night in with your significant other, try any of these 15 meals below for a romantic night in.
1. Spicy Cajun Shrimp, Kale, and Cauliflower Rice
2. Healthy Mexican Casserole with Roasted Corn and Peppers
3. Flank Steak Stuffed with Parmesan, Spinach, and Lemon Zest
4. Vegan Stuffed Poblano Peppers
5. Baked Eggplant Parmesan
6. 20-Minute Tortellini Soup
7. Butternut Squash Pasta with Sausage and Goat Cheese
8. Classic French Onion Soup
9. Rhubarb Short Ribs
10. Chicken Schnitzel with Creamy Kale
11. Preserved Lemon Pappardelle with Fried Pine Nuts, Feta, and Mint
12. Miso Halibut en Papillote
13. Red Wine Lamb Burgers with Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onions
14. Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
15. Citrus Glazed Salmon
What is your favorite part of spending date night at home?