Ah, summertime. Though you have to feed yourself year-round, there’s something about the changing of the seasons that can give you that fresh burst of inspiration and make what’s often a chore into something that’s — dare I say it — exciting.
"This razor gave me the silkiest, smoothest shave I've ever had! I never get any cuts or scrapes, even on those hard-to-shave places."
The weather’s getting warmer, which means cooking and eating outdoors are now real, solid options, and meandering through the aisles at the Farmer’s Market means your kitchen is fully stocked with all sorts of seasonal treats. But even with all of the inspiration all around you, it can be sort of overwhelming to figure out what, exactly, to make. Luckily, the internet is absolutely chock full of summery recipe inspiration to take you from early June, right on through Labor Day.
Fire up the grill, move your meal outside, and welcome summer back once again.
1. Summer Chipotle Chicken Cobb Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
2. Weeknight Saucy Pineapple BBQ Chicken Bowls
3. Caprese Zucchini Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
4. Super Quick Avocado Shrimp Salad
5. Grilled Chicken Kebab Bowls
6. Chickpea Shawarma Wraps
7. Pineapple Pork Hawaiian Burgers
8. Spicy Mango, Black Bean & Avocado Tacos
9. Grilled Chicken & Peach Saltimbocca Skewers
10. Pan-Seared Salmon with Avocado Gremolata
11. Jalapeño Curry Turkey Burgers
12. Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps
13. Rainbow Spring Rolls with Papaya Noodles & Spicy Peanut Sauce
14. Grilled Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Kabobs