1. Can you guess where most people meet their significant other?
CURRENTLY TRENDING / LIVING
don't make the same mistakes I did
Hint: it’s not dating apps or bars.
2. The Internet’s most eligible bachelor is here (and no, it’s not Nick Viall)
This Michigan State student created a “dating resume” after he was rejected in a cafeteria, which makes him an actual real-life hero. His resume starts out “lover of breakfast food & puppies.” Call me, Joseph.
3. The spring scent you need based on your zodiac sign
Clearly very scientific information here.
4. Switching to a walkable commute can increase someone’s happiness as much as if they’d fallen in love
If this isn’t a case for walking more, I don’t know what is.
5. The last seven Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons ranked because of course you need this in your life
Is anyone else more than excited for Rachel’s season? What a breath of fresh air after the piece of walking cardboard formerly known as Nick Viall.
6. Thandie Newton is putting period dramas on blast for their lack of inclusion for people of color
“I don’t want to play someone who’s being racially abused.” Powerful words from a powerful lady. *applause*
7. How to meal prep without cooking anything
Because doing less is the literal best.
8. Netflix drops season three of Grace and Frankie today and goodbye weekend plans
Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin are LITERAL PROOF that age is just a number.