One of the best things about summer is being able to cook outside on a grill. With a drink in hand, music blasting and surrounded by your best people, nothing can replace the vibes that summer grilling provides. Even if you aren’t able to grill outdoors due to living in an apartment, using a stovetop cast-iron grill pan will still give you that satisfying, seasoned, charred taste.
CURRENTLY TRENDING / WELLNESS
high in protein, good for gut health, and anti-inflammatory? yes, please!
1. Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad with Avocado Cilantro DressingSource: Little Scratch Kitchen
2. Grilled Chicken Arugula and Pear Salad with Toasted WalnutsSource: The Iron You
3. Thai Peanut Noodles with Grilled ChickenSource: Nerds with Knives
4. Chicken Souvlaki with Lemon Scented Rice & Roasted VeggiesSource: Hapa Nom Nom
5. Beer Marinated Grilled ChickenSource: Food Fashion and Fun
6. Grilled Tofu Miso Soup (a vegan and vegetarian option)Source: Vegan Yack Attack
7. Grilled Tofu, Bok Choy, Red Chili, and Soba Noodle Soup (vegan)Source: A Mummy Too
8. Grilled Skirt Steak and Veggies with GuacamoleSource: The Organic Kitchen
9. Brazilian Steak and Grilled Sweet Potato Fry Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Coconut Tomato SauceSource: Half Baked Harvest
10. Skirt Steak with Fresh Mango SalsaSource: Paleo Leap
11. Grilled Chicken Fajita SaladSource: Eat Style Create
12. Parmesan Kale Grilled Cheese (vegetarian)Source: iFood Real
13. 15-Minute Spicy, Buttery Asian Grilled ShrimpSource: Chew Out Loud
14. Grilled Shrimp TacosSource: Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
15. Grilled Tofu and Asparagus with Ginger Cauliflower RiceSource: The Simple Veganista
What is your favorite thing about grilling during the summer?
This article was originally published on April 19, 2016.