Although watching an entire season of The Crown while sending memes in your group chat is a good way to enjoy a Sunday (no judgement), it’s also a reason for why you don’t seem to have any time on a Monday. While there’s nothing wrong with relaxing on the last day of your weekend, it’s always a smart idea to prioritize your to-do list in order to prepare for your actual week. The good news? We have your back when it comes to your promise to eat healthier, so read further for 15 dinners you can meal prep now in order to relax later.
SPONSORED BY / ATHENA CLUB
"This razor gave me the silkiest, smoothest shave I've ever had! I never get any cuts or scrapes, even on those hard-to-shave places."
1. Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli
2. Butternut Squash and Sage Spaghetti with Zucchini Noodles
3. Cuban Style Steak and Avocado Rice with Pineapple Chimichurri
4. Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats
5. Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
6. Southwestern Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
7. Sausage and Spring Vegetable Pasta
8. Tuscan White Bean and Kale Soup
9. Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
10. Farmers Market Asparagus and Potato Pizza
11. Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowl
12. Orange Chicken Lettuce Wraps
13. Mediterranean Pasta Salad
14. Moroccan Chickpea, Sweet Potato, and Cauliflower Bowls
15. Rustic Vegetable Tomato Soup
What are your go-to healthy meals? Share them in the comments below!
Tons more recipe + meal prep inspo right this way