It’s the unspoken rule of life: the one day you decide to run to the store in your armpit-stained sorority T-shirt and Soffe shorts (that should have been retired at puberty) — that will be the one day you run into your ex.
"This razor gave me the silkiest, smoothest shave I've ever had! I never get any cuts or scrapes, even on those hard-to-shave places."
Let’s be real, none of us are looking to wear a ball gown for a day of picking up produce or returning spontaneous Nordstrom online orders, but there’s something to be said about easy outfits that can be thrown on in a pinch that will still make you look put-together. Skinny jeans are never in the cards, but they don’t need to be — there are a ton of options for day-off outfits that are as comfortable as they are presentable. (You know, like the paparazzi pictures you see of celebs getting coffee in LA).
Spray some dry shampoo, hide your eye bags with some sunnies, and cut the chances of the universe playing games with you — here are seven (presentable) outfits to wear while running errands.
1. Long-sleeve tee + boyfriend jeans + sneakers + baseball hat
Long-sleeve tee / boyfriend jeans / hat / sneaker / tote
2. Knit tank + jean shorts + sneaker slides + round tote
shorts / tank / slide sneaker / sunglasses / tote
3. Graphic tee + baseball hat + running shorts + sneakers
4. Jean jacket + white tee + straight-legged jeans + espadrilles
jacket / t-shirt / jeans / espadrilles / sunglasses / tote
5. Tie tee + leggings + white sneakers + aviators
shirt / leggings / sneaker / aviators / tote
6. Hoodie + high-waist shorts + espadrille sandals + tortoise sunglasses
hoodie / shorts / sandals / sunglasses / tote
7. Tank top + linen shorts + sandals + straw tote
tank / shorts / slide sandals / sunglasses / straw tote