Sometimes it isn’t about how you end your day, but how you start it. With our busy schedules and our determination to stay on top of them, we’re all conditioned to wake up and immediately attempt to be as productive as possible — to get in that morning run, to brew our own coffee, and to check (what seems like) our never-ending emails.
SPONSORED BY / ONEKIND
you just pay shipping—use code EVERYGIRL to get yours today!
Change things up this morning and take a break from your norm by indulging in a classic breakfast in bed. Keep reading to see our 15 breakfast ideas that will bring peace to your mind and satisfaction to your stomach. Who knows, a moment to relax may be just what you need to begin your day — and conquer it.
1. Yogurt BowlSource: What’s Gaby Cooking
2. Hash Brown Egg NestsSource: Gimme Delicious
3. Quinoa Egg White WrapSource: Eat Yourself Skinny
4. Huevos Rancheros Breakfast SandwichSource: Wholefully
5. Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter ToastSource: Jar of Lemons
6. Avocado Egg SaladSource: Pinch of Yum
7. Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal BakeSource: Fit Foodie Finds
8. Breakfast PizzaSource: What’s Gaby Cooking
9. Pumpkin Banana PancakesSource: Gimme Delicious
10. Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola BarsSource: Old House to New Home
11. Berry and Cheese PastriesSource: Gimme Delicious
12. Veggie Mediterranean QuicheSource: Wholefully
13. Blueberry French Toast CasseroleSource: Eat Yourself Skinny
14. Dragon Fruit Smoothie BowlSource: Jar of Lemons
15. Breakfast EnchiladasSource: Old House to New Home