Right now, “weekend wear” is a little bit more ominous than it once was. We’re not waking up early on Saturday to go have bottomless mimosas with our friends or venturing to the nearest Farmer’s Market on Sunday morning—but that doesn’t mean we can’t rise to the occasion.
Now, weekends consist mostly of sitting at home, but throwing on a casual outfit for a walk around the block or an isolated happy hour on your balcony can frankly make you feel like a new person.
Even if you aren’t spending this three-day weekend fleeing to the nearest cottage or having a barbecue with all your friends doesn’t mean you have to spend it in the joggers you’ve had on since Monday (no shame!). Here are casual, comfortable outfits to wear this weekend to celebrate the unofficial start of summer—even if you don’t leave your home.
1. “What day is it?”
2. Just in case the paparazzi catch me on my walk
3. Manifesting island vibes in my backyard
4. One step up from your week-long loungewear
5. Jumpsuits are judgment-free daytime pajamas
6. The most dressed up I’ve been since Valentine’s Day