There’s an age-old debate: Which Mamma Mia movie is better? But the real question we should be asking is, “How can we channel the energy of both movies into our lives?” I want it all—from the beautiful scenery to the perfect summer outfits to the men fighting over me.
There’s just something about the Mamma Mia movies that gives off the most fun and comforting vibes (that “something” is probably ABBA), and lately, I’ve been very inspired by the fashion in both movies. I love the ’70s-disco-meets-beach vacation style, and I think there’s no reason we can’t dress like we’re on the Greek Islands in our regular lives as we check items off our summer bucket list.
That’s why we put together five summer outfits that will make us feel like we’re actually extras on the set of the movies. Oh, and my answer to which movie is better? It’s obviously Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again. 😉
Check out these five Mamma Mia-inspired summer outfits below:
1. Blue bikini + denim mom shorts + simple accessories
2. Flowy yellow top + flare jeans + floral hair scarf
3. Floral crop top + dark-wash overalls + crochet bag
4. Linen shirt + distressed denim shorts + tan boots
5. Yellow midi dress + lace-up sandals + straw crossbody