While you might have the ability to eat a hot lunch each day, knowing some no-heat lunch recipes that you can make is super important. After all, a girl’s gotta eat. Whether you don’t have a microwave at work or simply don’t have the energy to use the one in your home (we’ve all had those days), having some recipes in your back pocket that taste great cold or at room temperature is a must. Opting for the same old, super basic salad or sandwich can get boring quickly, however. What you need is a bit of inspiration.
your one-way ticket to your cool, calm, and collected era
Yes, of course, there are plenty of exciting salads and sandwiches you can make, but you have many more options than just that. There are meat, fish, and veggie dishes that can all work just as well at room temperature as they do when newly out of the oven or off the stove. And those are absolutely the perfect thing for you to bring for lunch. Honestly, even if you do have access to a microwave or toaster oven, who wants to put in the effort to heat up lunch every day anyway?
These no-heat lunches will get you out of your lunchtime rut without sacrificing flavor or adding pre-lunch preparation. What’s not to like about that?
1. Healthy Pesto Chicken and Veggies
2. Avocado Tuna Salad
3. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
4. Mediterranean One Pot Pasta
5. Chicken Bacon Pressed Picnic Sandwiches with Raspberry Honey Mustard
6. Greek Salmon Salad Bowls
7. Korean Beef Power Bowls
8. Mexican Turkey and Bean Quinoa Bowl
9. Greek Lemon Chicken Bowls
10. Sesame Soba Noodles
11. Curried Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
12. Roasted Butternut Squash Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Couscous
13. Lentil Greek Salad with Dill Sauce
14. Grilled Shrimp Vietnamese Spring Rolls
15. Antipasti Burrata Panzanella