Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, food, design, and more.
1. 35 furniture finds under $200
2. A trajectory of your life, as told by Halloween costumes
The 10 stages of costumes. Sound familiar?
3. 12 party dresses to add to your fall rotation
Source: Damsel in Dior
The dress pictured above? Only $37.
4. Yesterday was the best day of the year: #treatyoselfday
‘Parks & Recreation’ may be off the air now, but on Oct. 13, 2011, it introduced a beautiful concept: a day, not our birthday or a holiday, where we are able to indulge in whatever we want.
5. And speaking of #treatyoself: try this snickerdoodle and pumpkin ice cream sandwich
It’s basically fall in dessert form.
6. The surprising way Post-It notes can change the way you eat
Trying this trick on all the Halo Top containers currently in our fridge.
7. 13 things that don’t make sense to type A people
Can you relate?
8. What if New York street names celebrated the city’s great women instead of men?
JENNIFER LOPEZ AVE. Our dream street.