Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Bill Cosby has been found guilty of sexual assault which makes this the first court win for both the #MeToo and #TimesUp initiatives and this is what women have to say.
The Cosby verdict is, above all, about women finally being believed instead of famous men, and it was the courage of these women who made this happen. Focus on them, not him. pic.twitter.com/N9VNCADX3P
— Hadley Freeman (@HadleyFreeman) April 26, 2018
“The court decision is proof that our culture is progressing and that women are finally being heard.”
2. Princess Charlotte made history by keeping her spot in line to the throne after the arrival of her baby brother and THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT’S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.
PRINCESS OF CAMBRIDGE, QUEEN OF OUR HEARTS.
3. Have you seen the official trailer for Crazy Rich Asians? Because it’s the first all-Asian cast in 25 years and THIS IS THE TYPE OF BREAKTHROUGH I’M LIVING FOR.
Bring on all the scenes of lavish parties and scandalous moments BECAUSE WE FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS.
4. Say goodbye to the nightmare that you (probably) call your inbox because the new Gmail is here and our dreams of snoozing our emails have finally come true.
Other features include keeping track of certain emails and choosing an offline mode when wifi isn’t available.
5. Here are unique (and affordable) websites that will help you find places to stay around the world because traveling can be stressful but the cost of living DOESN’T HAVE TO BE.
IT’S TIME TO PACK OUR BAGS WITHOUT EMPTYING OUR WALLETS, LADIES.
6. No need to wonder what you’re doing this weekend because Kings hit theaters today so it’s like you pretty much already have plans.
* Side note to Halle Berry – Please just give us all a sign of hope and tell us your secret to ageless skin.
7. People weren’t joking when they said the best is yet to come because a Museum of Pizza is opening in NYC and THIS IS THE MOMENT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
GIVE US PIZZA OR GIVE US NOTHING.
Let astrology do the work this time.