Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. This buzzy home trend is about to take cozy to another level
It’s a Danish term called “hygge“—and we can definitely get on board with it.
2. The top 25 beauty products of 2016, according to the editors at Into the Gloss
The most photographed, mentioned, and beloved products of 2016.
3. I’m single for the first time in 5 years and here’s why I’ve given up dating
“I want to work really hard without feeling bad about it.” (This girl gets me.)
4. The definitive ranking of all of the turtlenecks in “Love Actually”
Buzzfeed re-shared an old article this week, and it reminded me: SO MANY TURTLENECKS. So little time.
5. Unicorn hot chocolate is the magical cold weather drink we’ve all been waiting for
The perfect drink to cozy up with when you’re getting your “hygge” on (à la #1).
6. How to small talk if you hate small talk
Introverts unite (with advice from the founder of Bumble to an etiquette coach)!
7. This conspiracy theory may explain why Starbucks employees always misspell your name
They’re all in on it together, and the joke is on us.
8. This food delivery app donates a meal to a kid in need with every order
This makes giving back a piece of cake (literally).