Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Velvet is no longer stuck in the ‘90s
These are the 10 velvet statement pieces you need this season.
2. Find your f**king polling place
Tuesday, Nov. 8, is Election Day, and this site wants to make sure you know where the f*ck you’re going to vote.
3. Starbucks just debuted its first iced holiday drink
Spiked with some festive spices and topped off with a dollop of sweet, sweet cream.
4. The ‘Hamilton’ cast sings ‘Go Cubs Go’ the day after the Cubs’ World Series victory
Hey Aaron Burr, what do you say?
5. How to style open shelving
*Swoon* Emily Henderson can do no wrong.
6. This is what work-life balance looks like at a company with 100% retention of moms
For 33 years this company has had an on-site child care center run by teachers, some of whom are bilingual and trained in child development.
7. 23 gift ideas for your Gilmore Girls’-obsessed friends
We’ll take one of each, please.
8. Do people still meet at bars?
Please say ‘yes,’ because we’re losing hope on all these dating apps.