Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, fashion, design, and more.
1. Remember our obsession with “Stranger Things?”
It’s not going ANYWHERE, because a new season is on its way.
2. We found the best Labor Day sales
The Zoe Report breaks down where to shop this weekend.
3. There’s a new Starbucks drink that’s giving the PSL a run for its money
Source: My Domaine
Commence fall freakout.
4. A party is only as good as its music
Luckily, Free People takes the stress out of playing DJ with this playlist.
5. The eight stages of moving
Planning on signing a new lease this fall? These might sound familiar…
6. Throw a BBQ to celebrate the last hurrah of summer
Here’s how to throw the perfect patio party before it’s over.
7. Ever heard of a “Bujo”?
We hadn’t either—until this article. It will pretty much change your life.
8. Take back your lunch break…
With these mini-escapes. Adult coloring books, anyone?
9. And the paint color of 2017 is….
“Poised Taupe,” according to Sherwin-Williams.