Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. All 22 women Senators signed a letter demanding sexual harassment policy reform on Capitol Hill and this is what it says.
“No longer can we allow the perpetrators of these crimes to hide behind a 23-year-old law. It’s time to rewrite the Congressional Accountability Act and update the process through which survivors seek justice,” the Senators wrote.
2. The granddaughter of Martin Luther King, Jr., Yolanda Renee King, spoke at March For Our Lives because she has her own dream to stand for.
9-year-old Yolanda gave her well-received speech in front of a cheering crowd who agree that “enough is enough.”
3. Amani Al-Khatahtbeh, the founder of Muslim Women’s Day on March 27, shares the message she hopes to spread and we couldn’t feel more inspired.
Are you ready for #MuslimWomensDay on March 27th? ❤️ This year's theme: Muslim Women Talk Back to Violence!
With conversations on #GunViolence, #MeToo, and #TimesUp, Muslim women will get real about the experiences that have shaped their lives. pic.twitter.com/L6AO09iuDB
— Muslim Girl (@muslimgirl) March 21, 2018
The purpose of this day is to ensure Muslim women’s voices are better heard and respected in the media on various topics that are currently happening in the world.
4. Netflix is offering job positions to watch shows and movies so this is proof that you can literally have a career doing whatever you want.
A concept: you’re not wasting time watching Netflix if you’re being paid to do it.
5. Christina Aguilera goes bare-faced on the cover of Paper and I’ve never felt SO MUCH LIFE LOOKING AT SUCH FLAWLESS SKIN.
It’s like a new era has begun and all really want to know is what magical skin products Christina uses, thank you.
6. Your spring wardrobe could always use more options so here are the best sales to shop over the holiday weekend (SORRY NOT SORRY).
Another weekend means another purchase.
7. Apparently microwaving your beauty blender doubles as cleaning it and now it’s like we’ve opened a whole new door to ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Don’t forget to mix your beauty blender in mild soap and water before placing it in the microwave!
Because the actual solution to not knowing what to wear is to let your zodiac sign decide for you.
9. These are the best places to travel during the upcoming month of April because spring is here and SO IS YOUR WANDERLUST.
Consider your travel bucket list destinations for this season already checked off (you’re welcome).