Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. Missguided, a brand committed to body positivity, has launched a new campaign to challenge the fashion industry’s perception of beauty and the images are as stunning as they are powerful.
#InYourOwnSkin features women with scarring, albinism, freckles, and other skin conditions.
2. In honor of Mother’s Day this Sunday, these five women share the moment they realized they had become their mother figures and their answers are WHAT I’VE BEEN MISSING IN MY LIFE.
SHE’S NOT A REGULAR MOM, SHE’S A COOL MOM.
3. Jessica Chastain’s new thriller, 355, brings together an all-female spy team played by widely-known actresses so this is pretty much the type of female collaboration we need to support AT. ALL. TIMES.
— Lupita Nyong'o (@Lupita_Nyongo) May 10, 2018
Jessica Chastain, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Fan Bingbing, and Lupita Nyong’o are some of the actresses set to appear in the film.
WE’LL NEVER LET GO (OF THE FACT THAT WE WEREN’T INVITED TO THIS CELEBRATION).
5. Here are 17 movies streaming on Amazon Prime with near-perfect Rotten Tomatoes scores because if you’re going to spend the whole night in, you might as well go all out.
Sorry I can’t text back, it’s because I’M EATING POPCORN AND NEVER LEAVING MY COUCH AGAIN.
IT’S LIKE IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
7. The friendliest cities to visit in America right now – and the place to stay in each of them (YOU’RE WELCOME).
Let the planning for your perfect getaway begin.