Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
Self care is the best care.
JUST SAYING. Also Meghan Markle has it so do we need to explain anymore?
3. Mirai Nagasu is the 1st US female figure skater to land a triple axel in the Olympics and these tweets prove we’ll never be the same.
What did Mirai Nagasu do? pic.twitter.com/J5OdNyVymm
— Ira Madison III (@ira) February 12, 2018
Mirai, if you’re reading this, can we please go to brunch and be best friends?
4. This is how you can help the victims of the tragic shooting that happened at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their loved ones during this difficult time.
5. Here’s a food chart that will save you in every cooking situation because what’s the difference between broiled and baked anyway?
Apparently not every vegetable can be put in the freezer – BRB, second guessing everything.
6. If you’re looking to feel inspired, Brit + Co created a new series called Riding Solo that shares stories of real women who are exploring the world as their own plus-one.
Remember to use the hashtag #RidingSolo to join forces with the other amazing women who are on their own journey!
7. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux just broke up so is it too soon to acknowledge that Brad Pitt is also single?
We’re fine, but our 90s selves aren’t.