Here at The Everygirl, we understand the nature of busy women. You barely have time to eat breakfast in the morning, let alone spend the day surfing the web. That’s why this week, we’re sharing some of our favorite articles on pop culture, design, and more.
1. What turns you on? Do you like spooning? What about beards? What about that thing where someone looks down at their phone and smiles? *Instant crush*
“Despite what Cosmo-of-the-90s would have us believe, entire genders are not “driven wild” by the same things. The clichés about what men and women like are so boring and, more dangerously, often wrong.”
2. As more powerful men are accused of sexual misconduct, we need to remember the women behind these stories and continue to support them in any way we can.
— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) November 10, 2017
No. Also, why??
4. This “commercial” for a used 1996 Honda resulted in a $150,000 bid on eBay — when the asking price was $499.
Extra in the best way.
Seriously, beauty industry, STOP DOING THIS.
6. The Senate will now require sexual harassment training, for the first time ever, leaving everyone asking WHY DIDN’T THEY DO THIS SOONER.
7. Obsessing over this new Instagram microseries (TV is everywhere and I am on board) produced by three bada** women.
More 👏 female 👏 creators 👏 please.
It’s ~almost~ like getting a Hogwarts letter.